We all love those face masks that make the face radiant and flawless. They come in all forms- the good old clay mask, the hydrating gel masks, the beloved sheet masks, on the trend bubbling masks and the list goes on. But if you really think you absolutely, necessarily, have to go out and waste your money on them, you are so badly mistaken. DIY face masks are here to your rescue, ladies! All you really have to do is step into your kitchen and make one for yourself. Here is a list of 5 DIY face masks for a radiant skin!
1. Yogurt Face Mask
1. 1 tablespoon of raw organic honey
2. 2 tablespoon of plain yogurt
3. A dash of lemon
1. Mix one tablespoon of the honey and two tablespoons of yogurt in a bowl.
2. Add a dash of lemon juice into the mixture.
3. Spread this mask all over the face and neck for 15-20 minutes.
4. Wash it off with cold water.
This yogurt and honey mask is not only extremely easy to make but also amazing for the skin. This face mask is perfect for providing your face with a boost of hydration and radiance. It will also help clear out any marks on the face over time. People with dry skin and dull skin should definitely give this face mask a try.
2. The Chocolate Face Mask
1. 2 tablespoons of chocolate powder/ 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate
2. 1 tablespoon of Fuller’s earth
3. 1-2 tablespoon orange juice
4. 1-2 tablespoon milk (for dry skin)
1. Add two tablespoons of chocolate powder and 1 tablespoon of Fuller’s earth in a bowl.
2. Add the orange juice to the mixture and mix well.
3. Apply the mask on your face and neck.
4. Leave it on for 20-30 minutes or until it dries.
5. Rinse it out with cold water.
This face mask will make your face radiant and squeaky clean. The Fuller’s earth pulls out the impurities and refines the skin texture and the chocolate will reverse the sun damage and make it radiant. The orange juice will further give the skin an injection of vitamin c and make your face glow. This face mask is ideal for those who want to remove any tan and brighten the skin naturally. It will complement every skin type. Who knew DIY face masks could be this tempting! *drools*
3. Oatmeal Face Mask
1. 2 Tablespoons of Oatmeal
2. 1 Tablespoon of raw organic honey
3. 1-2 Tablespoon of milk/ cream
4. 1/4 of a tablespoon of almond oil
1. Mix the oatmeal and honey in a bowl.
2. Add the oil and mix well.
3. Add milk according to the consistency you want.
4. Apply the mask and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
5. Rinse it while scrubbing the face with cold water.
This face mask will make for a perfect scrub and mask. It is ideal for dry and very dry skinned people who wish to add a glow to their faces. The oatmeal will scrub away the dead cells and the grime of their face while the honey and oil will moisturize the face. The milk will lighten any tan or marks and keep your face soft and supple. Give this mask a try to bring out the radiance on your face. DIY face masks be so healthy!
4. Gram Flour Face Mask
1. 2 tablespoon of gram flour
2. 1 tablespoon of raw organic honey
3. 1/4 tablespoon of turmeric
4. 1/2 tablespoon of milk(optional)
1. Mix the gram flour, honey and turmeric in a bowl.
2. Add the milk if you have dry skin.
3. Apply the mask on the face and neck.
4. Rinse after 10-15 minutes or till it dries down.
This face mask is an ace hen it comes to radiance. The gram flour cleanses the face and the turmeric not only makes your face radiant but also reduce the blemishes as it is an anti- bacterial. This face mask is ideal for people with oily skin but if you have dry skin add some milk and you will be okay. People with extremely dry skin should avoid this mask.
5. Banana Face Mask
1. 1/2 Ripe banana
2. 1/2 avocado
3. 1 tablespoon of olive oil
4. An egg yolk(optional)
1. Mash the avocado and the banana in a bowl.
2. Add the olive oil and apply on your face.
3. Leave it on for 10-12 minutes.
4. Wash your face with lukewarm water.
Bananas and avocados are not only great for your health but even more amazing for your skin. This face mask is a must try for people with acne prone and sensitive skin. It is even meant for people with dry and damaged skin. The banana and avocado are rich in nutrients which will nourish your skin, also they take care of the free radicals. This face mask is sure to reduce your marks and revitalize it giving you a radiant skin.
You can always mix and make your own recipes and have fun with beauty. Give these super easy DIY face masks a try and reveal your hidden radiance.