So it’s been a long long vacation away from this place. What have I been doing? I’ve been buying sugar, spice and everything nice. Well actually, I have been travelling, shopping and having fun.
You know what I have to show you girls? Well, it’s a delight to the eye but I bet you’d be envious to the sight.
The haul post has been long over due with so much I got from France, Netherlands, China and India combined. Oh my God! Why do I never even try saving onto money I spend on all these Beauty Products? I’d be saving a fortune.
For the first in row, it has to be the massive haircare haul. Alright so, I have dry, damaged hair (thank straightening for them) and I am an absolute sucker for nice hair care. My previous love had to be the Vidal Sassoon Hair Mask in Red Jar for damaged hair. (I didn’t forget the variant. It was written in Mandarin). For now, Paris had a lot to offer me for hair care. Here is a glimpse of what I got.
Envious much? Should be 😛
Here’s a complete breakdown to guide you through with what to bring from France
From Left to Right
- Schwarzkopf Gliss Ultimate Huile Précieuse Lait Démêlant Express (Ultimate Oil Leave in Conditioner Spray)
- Batiste XXL Volume Dry Shampoo
- Lovea Nutrition Hair Masque enriched with Shea Butter
- Schwarzkopf Gliss Ultimate Huile Précieuse Après-Shampooing (Conditioner)
- Le Petit Marseiliais Shampoo, Conditioner and Nutrition Intense Mask (All from the same range) Infused with Keratin And Argan Oil (I hope this leaves my hair feeling as soft as the Argan Oil hair mask from Watsons Hong Kong did)
So now, the best for the last, I can never end a shopping trip without laying my hands on a premium hair care brand with products I’ve not used as yet.
Toni & Guy was one such brand that I’ve been planning to buy from the last couple of years and this time, at Monoprix, I couldn’t resist but land up with these two lovelies.
- Toni & Guy Refresh and Revive Dry Shampoo
- Toni & Guy Nourish Hair Mask
I am hoping to run out of my old haircare bottles super soon to finally use these without being held guilty of wastage. Would be trying to review these soon. Any suggestions for which to review first?
Send us your hauls or products suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org and get featured on our website as contributor of the week.