What are blackheads?
The US Library of Medicine describes blackheads as small, dark spots on the skin, caused by a small blockage in the opening of a pore (follicle).
Blackheads are small bumps that appear on your skin. These bumps are called “blackheads” because the surface looks dark or black. They are mild type of acne which generally form on the face and sometimes on the back, neck, and shoulders.
Here’s a a video which will help you understand more about blackheads :
How to get rid of blackheads naturally?
1) Baking Soda
It is one of the best ingredient to get rid of blackheads due to the antiseptic quality is posses.
– Mix baking soda with a small amount of water to form a paste
– Apply it on blackheads and let it dry for 10 mins
– Rinse with lukewarm water
Tomato is a good ingredient to remove blackheads. It dries up the blackheads.
– Peel and mash a small tomato
– Apply on blackheads and leave it overnight
– Rinse it next morning with cold water
Turmeric is a good antioxidant. But keep in mind ONLY USE KASTURI TURMERIC which is non edible and won’t stain your skin, unlike the edible turmeric.
– Mix a small amount of kasturi turmeric with water or coconut oil
– Apply on to blemishes and let it soak for 10-15 minutes
– Wash with lukewarm water
Use this remedy daily to get rid of blackheads.
4) Raw eggs
These are an effective home remedy.
– Beat 1 or 2 egg whites.
– Mix it with 1 tbsp honey
– Apply on the affected area and leave for 30 mins
– Wash with warm water
– Apply it on the blackheads
– Keep it for 25 mins
– Wash it off
Repeat this remedy for 2 weeks to get rid off blackheads completely
6) Lemon juice
Lemon juice contains alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) citric acid which naturally removes dead skin.
– Wash your face with a gentle face-wash
– Squeeze one tsp of lemon juice in a bowl
– Dab it with a cotton ball on the blackheads area
– Leave for 10 mins and rinse off with water
Repeat it at least once per day.
Its one of the easiest and the most simplest natural remedies.
– Mix fresh fenugreek with water and form a thick paste
– Apply on the affected area and let it dry for 10 mins
– Rinse off with warm water
Use this remedy daily.
By using just these simple home remedies you can remove your blackheads without any side effects and without using harmful chemicals on your face. Isn’t it amazing?
Also you can comment below for any suggestions or what you would like to read in my next post.