Penelope Cruz is one actor who has always been lauded for her on-screen performances alongside her flawless red carpet looks. She never ceases to amaze us with her classic red carpet ensembles.
Here are Penelope Cruz’s best dressed moments from the last decade
- Penelope looked beyond exquisite for the Madrid Fan Screening of Zoolander 2 in a metallic gown. Her elegant floor-length strapless gown just screamed movie star!
- As Penelope hit the red carpet in Germany, she showed off her slender frame in a short green dress, which had a deep neckline and detailed sleeves. The tight suede dress highlighted her golden complexion and flawless physique perfectly as she stood tall in chic strappy silver heels.
- Penelope Cruz looked gorgeous in this silk floor- length red gown at the New York premiere of NINE. She turned the red carpet on fire with her red satin Chanel Couture gown which was draped detail across the front and a jeweled detail on the hip.
- The Spanish actress wore figure-hugging Stella McCartney velvet on bistretch cotton dress with matching Casadei satin pumps.Her navy dress has a velvet skirt with a contrasting bodice and a black back panel which made her look stunning.
- Penelope Cruz was a true classic beauty in all black at the 2009 British Academy Awards. There she snagged the award for Best Supporting Actress for her fiery role in Vicky Christina Barcelona. She accessorized her Alaia gown with an umbrella on the orange carpet.
- Cruz dazzled in this white embellished Marchesa gown at the 61st Annual Cannes International Film Festival. She was the epitome of old Hollywood glamour in this gown she wore to the festival.
- Penelope Cruz attended the Toronto International Film Festival in Canada and looked stunning in all white. Cruz wore a white fitted gown with nude heels and gold hoop earrings to add a touch of sparkle.